All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Regionalization examines the astonishing political and ecomic changes that have completely reshaped the political geography of certain regions during the past fifteen years. It deals with the concept of global bloc formation, examining the impacts that changing political-ecomic conditions and relationships in and between nations have on demographic and ecomic flows.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byH. S. Geyer
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.