All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's rapidly changing and increasingly complex business world, successful risk management is the key to survival and success. Risks beyond the control of the firm affect businesses more than ever before, and the fundamental job of executives is to anticipate change and manage it on the basis of an opinion about the future.
- Author BiographySEAN CLEARY graduated in social sciences and law at UCT, UNISA and Shiraz,Iran, and has an MBA from Henley Management College, Brunel University, UK. He was a diplomat from 1970 to 1985, serving in Tehran, Washington DC and the western USA, and as chief director in Namibia (1983-85); as well as in the economics and financial division and as head of the training division of the Department of Foreign Affairs. For the past twenty years he has been a director of companies, a visiting lecturer in global corporate strategy, economic development and conflict resolution at business schools, universities and institutes in South Africa, Europe and the USA, and a board member of a number of nonprofit foundations. He is a fellow and strategic adviser to the executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, and a member of the faculty of the Parmenides Foundation. His family home is in Constantia, Cape Town. THIERRY MALLERET holds a PhD and MPhil in economics and an MA in international relations from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris and St Antony's College at Oxford University. From 1988 to 1990, he was charge de mission in the French prime minister's office in Paris; from 1990-91, resident fellow at the Institute for East-West Security Studies in New York; from 1992-98, associate banker and economist at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in London; and from 1998-99, chief economist and strategist, Alfa Bank, Moscow. Malleret worked from 2000 to 2007 at the World Economic Forum in several capacities, including as head of the flagship Davos programme and lastly as senior director of the Global Risk Network. He is now a partner at Rainbow Insight, an advisory boutiques that brokers ideas and opinions for business leaders and investors . He has written several books, including three novels.
- Author(s)Sean Cleary,Thierry Malleret
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.