All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionEpidemics kw borders and are often characterized by a high level of uncertainty, causing major challenges in risk governance. The author shows the emergence of global risk governance processes and the key role that the World Health Organization (WHO) plays within them.
- Author BiographyNathalie Brender is Professor of Risk Management and Corporate Finance at the Haute ecole de gestion de Geneve, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland. She also holds a PhD in international relations and is currently researching risk governance in health with a focus on cost-effectiveness analysis. Her past professional experience includes managing business risk consulting and auditing, as well as financial reporting in the private sector.
- Author(s)Nathalie Brender
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.