All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors propose the science curriculum concept of Global Science Literacy justifying its use internationally with reference to the nature of science, the probable direction of science in the new millennium, the capability for GSL to develop inter-cultural understanding, and its relevance to n-Western cultures and traditions. It is relevant to curriculum developers, researchers, teachers and graduate students.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byV. J. Mayer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.69Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.