All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $36.42Free postage
- AU $43.94Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWith new security threats nearly every week all over the globe, governments and businesses are forced to take extraordinary measures to protect themselves. Likewise, espionage continues at levels comparable to the days of the Cold War-but many more players are w participating. In this environment, a new industry has grown to deal with these challenges: international security consulting. Drawing from military, law-enforcement, and intelligence communities, new private companies are springing up across the world. Global Security Consulting , written by a former intelligence specialist who has built a successful consultancy, provides solid guidance for anyone wishing to enter this glamorous but often dangerous field.
- Author BiographyLuke Bencie has traveled to more than 120 countries over the past 15 years on behalf of the U.S. intelligence community, as well as for the private defense industry. While abroad, he has experienced, firsthand and sometimes painfully, the threat of espionage and the lengths to which foreign intelligence services and other hostile global competitors will go to steal American business secrets. He currently serves as the managing director of Security Management International, LLC, a security consulting firm in the Washington, DC, area and frequently lectures to defense contractors, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies on how to protect their employees, and the intellectual property they carry, while traveling overseas. He is the author of Among Enemies: Counter-Espionage for the Business Traveler. He lives in Vienna, Virginia.
- Author(s)Luke Bencie
- PublisherMountain Lake Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Lake Press
- Weight588 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.