All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe world today faces numerous challenges, including the ongoing fallout from the financial crisis and varied and diverse examples of violence and conflict across the globe. Combined with the many changes affecting both the regional and global balance of power - such as the apparent decline of the United States, the growing influence of the East, and the evolving role of international organizations - these challenges have led some to question how global power will be distributed in the coming two decades. Global Strategic Developments offers an examination of these developments, providing an exploration of the future of the global system and its international powers and organizations. With analysis of military, security, financial and ecomic challenges that face the Gulf, the wider Middle East and beyond, this book is of vital importance to those interested in the future of both geopolitical networks and the global monetary system.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Content Note19 figures, 9 tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.