All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws on recent theoretical contributions in the area of global talent management and presents an up to date and critical review of the key issues which MNEs face. Beyond exploring some key overarching issues in global talent management the book discuses the key emerging issue around global talent management in key ecomies such as China, India, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. In contrast to many of the currently available texts in the area of global talent management which are descriptive and lacking theoretical rigor, this text emphasizes the critical understanding of global talent management in an organizational context. Drawing on contributions from the leading figures in the field, it will aid students, practitioners and researchers alike in gaining a well grounded and critical overview of the key issues surrounding global talent management from a theoretical and practical perspective.
- Author BiographyHugh Scullion is Professor of International Management at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He has published work in journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Journal of World Business, Human Resource Management Journal and International Journal of Human Resource Management. David Collings is Senior Lecturer in International Management at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He has edited five books, most recently Human Resource Management: A critical approach, with Geoff Wood and published by Routledge (2009).
- Author(s)David Collings,Hugh Scullion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGlobal HRM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.