All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe globalization of the world ecomy arouses dreams of expanding prosperity. At the same time, globalization stirs fears of a relentless intensification of competition, marginalization and new instances of poverty. In this new book, Swiss ethicist Christoph Stuckelberger grapples with issues arising for international trade within the context of a globalized ecomy. He outlines case studies and describes existing and potential solutions to the problems presented, supplying the reader with a set of ethical guidelines to help in arriving at his or her own analyses and judgments. Stuckelberger provides hope that moral action towards responsible development is indeed possible.
- Author BiographyChristoph Stuckelberger is a Reformed theologian and social ethicist on the faculty of the University of Basel. He also serves as general secretary of the Swiss developmental organization Brot fur alle (Bread for All).
- Author(s)Christoph Stuckelberger
- PublisherWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight444 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.