All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last decades Media Education has gradually obtained an educational status in many countries throughout the world although few countries have actually incorporated this subject in their formal school curricula. Where Media Education is taught today, it is principally carried out using a relaxed, pluralistic and a cross- or multidisciplinary approach. This book sets out to explore this new approach to the subject via chapters that are representative of ongoing work by leading Media Education researchers in nine different countries and from all five continents. Media Education is continually evolving and the individual chapters indicate that the passion for the subject is global while the actual translations of practices and policies are very much local. The book expands the debate about Media Education beyond the traditions and interests of one part of the world to encompass the needs of the rest.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleIAMCR Book Series
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindexes
- Height180 mm
- Edited byBirgitte Tufte,Dafna Lemish,Tony Lavender
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.