All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Women's Entrepreneurship Research responds to recent calls from academic researchers and policy analysts alike to pay greater attention to the diversity and heterogeneity among women entrepreneurs. Drawing together studies by 26 researchers affiliated with the DIANA International Research Network, this collection contributes to a richer and more robust understanding of the field. Part I: 'Diverse Settings' introduces research set in a range of contexts, from those rarely examined to those representing more familiar terrains. Part II: 'Diverse Questions' explores new questions and reframes old questions in fresh, invative ways. Part III: 'Diverse Approaches' features studies with distinct methodological approaches that reflect and extend the rigour and creativity of research in this field. Together, the research assembled in this volume significantly advances kwledge about women's entrepreneurship around the world. While the book's primary audience is academic researchers and graduate students working in the areas of women's entrepreneurship, as well as entrepreneurship and family business more generally, it will also be of interest to scholars working in related research areas in the sociology of gender, work and organizations. Policy-makers in government and n-government agencies as well as profit and t-for-profit organizations that provide services to, or conduct research on, women entrepreneurs will also benefit greatly from the insights provided in this unique volume.
- Author BiographyEdited by Karen D. Hughes, Professor, Department of Strategic Management and Organization (Alberta School of Business) and Sociology (Faculty of Arts), University of Alberta, Canada and Jennifer E. Jennings, Professor, University of Alberta, Canada
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byJennifer E. Jennings,Karen D. Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.