All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's world is becoming ever more connected. It has never been easier to do business with other countries. Globalisation is in its prime - or is it? This book explores the topic of globalisation. It also looks at technicalities such as sanctions, trade deals and fair trade, as well as exploring the very early days of the Brexit effect.
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleIssues Series
- Series Part/Volume Number305
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependence Educational Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byCara Acred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.