All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume investigates the relationship between globalization, inequality and social capital, and reveals that although strongly related, these ideas are also highly contested. The authors elucidate the interactions between these concepts, looking in detail at the conflicts and competitiveness which can arise at both the national and organizational level. The authors examine public and private sector reforms in relation to globalization and inequality, highlight the tensions between global governance and societal resistance, and demonstrate how social capital contributes to systemic competitiveness. More specifically, a number of topical case studies, which focus on a variety of issues, clearly show the contested experiences of globalization, inequality and social capital.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean Association for Evolutionary Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byC. Dannreuther,Wilfred Dolfsma
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.