All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis booklet presents lectures given by professors of archaeology Helle Vandkilde, Claus von Carnap-Bornheim and James Graham-Campbell. Vandkilde on Archaeology, Anthropology and Globalisation touching upon her future project in Papua New Guinea combining archaeology and social anthropology. Von Carnap-Bornheim interprets the finds from the location of the battle (Kalkriese-Niewedder Basin, Germany) in 9 AD between Roman Varus and the Germanic leader Arminius. Graham-Campbell deals with the silver ecomy in Viking-Age Britain and Ireland.
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight116 g
- Edited byHelle Vandkilde
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.