All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary political ecomy perspective on globalization, discussing its characteristics, its problems for developing countries, and the relationship between globalization and European integration. A book t to be missed by anyone with an interest in globalization.
- Author BiographyPOMPEO DELLA POSTA is Associate Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Pisa, Italy. He is the author or editor of a number of books including Effetti Potenzialita e Limiti della Globalizzazione: una Visione Multidisciplinare (with Anna Maria Rossi), and many articles in Journal of Policy Modeling, Open Economies Review, Current Politics and Economics of Europe on issues relating to International (Monetary) Economics. MILICA UVALIC is Professor of Economics at the University of Perugia, Italy. She is also Member of the United Nation Committee for Development Policy (2007-9), Former President (2004-06) of EACES, was Assistant Minister for Foreign Economic Relations in 2001 in the first post-Milosevic government of FR Yugoslavia, and Research Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence. She is author of several monographs, co-edited books and over 130 articles, recently focusing mainly on transition in Southeast and Central Europe, including Transition and Beyond - Essays in Honour of Mario Nuti (edited with S. Estrin and G. Kolodko), Investment and Property Rights in Yugoslavia, The PEPPER Report and Privatisation Surprises in Transition Economies. AMY VERDUN is Professor of Political Science and Jean Monnet Chair at the University of Victoria, Canada. She is the author or editor of nine books on various aspects of European integration and political economy. A few of her books are: European Responses to Globalization and Financial Market Integration: Perceptions of EMU in Britain, France and Germany; The Political Economy of European Integration: Theories and Analysis; EMU Rules: The Political and Economic Consequences of European Monetary Integration.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight672 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAmy Verdun,Milica Uvalic,Pompeo Della Posta
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.