All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides new insight into the role of organised business interests. It supports the concept of political ecomy and demonstrates how it transcends the limitations of CPE or IPE, to form a coherent whole. The book maps the conflict, convergence and influence of organized business interests in the context of regional integration.
- Author BiographyMARC SCHELHASE is a lecturer in the Defence Studies Department, King's College London, UK. Marc has previously taught at the Universities of Warwick and Birmingham and he is also a member of the Open World Initiative of the Evian Group.
- Author(s)Dr. Marc Schelhase
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.