All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised second edition of a popular textbook provides a powerful new context for debates about globalization through its identification of both continuities and new concerns, and demonstrates the cross-disciplinary imperatives for investigating these areas.Selected contributors: Spike V. Peterson, Simon Dalby, Philip Cerny, Jan Jindy Petman, Anne Sisson Runyan, Marianne Marchand
- Author BiographyEleonore Kofman is Professor of Human Geography at Nottingham Trent University, UK and Gillian Youngs is Lecturer in Communication at the Centre for Mass Communication Research, University of Leicester, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEleonore Kofman,Gillian Youngs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.