All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization and Development is a cross-national study on the interstate dispersion of the impacts (on growth, inequality and poverty) that international ecomic integration provides to the ecomies of the developing countries. In order to present the Leading Issues in Development with Globalization in a balanced manner, to identify differences and commonalities among Country Experiences in development with globalization, and to introduce diversified development paradigms with forward looking discussions In Search of a New Development Paradigm for the post-MDGs era, this publication consists of three volumes and four main parts. Volume I (Part I) introduces the evolution and facets of globalization, and the challenges that we face in our development eff orts under globalization. Findings from the old and new empirical studies are consolidated for us to answer the following question. What do we really kw about the impacts of globalization? Volume I (Part II) contains thematic and issue-oriented discussions on the key facets of globalization. This book intends to serve as a unique and comprehensive guide for those in the international development community on the subjects of diversified development paradigms/paths under globalization and other challenges in the post-MDGs era.
- Author BiographyShigeru Thomas Otsubo is Professor of International Development Economics and Director of the Economic Development Policy & Management Program at the Graduate School of International Development (GSID), Nagoya University, Japan. His recent publications include Leading Issues in Development with Globalization, Introduction to International Development Studies: An interdisciplinary approach (2010 JASID Special Award), and numerous journal articles and reports on global economic integration, development cooperation and on growth, inequality and poverty reduction. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics and Operations Research (Stanford University, USA).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 74 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones, 36 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byShigeru Thomas Otsubo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.