All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does globalization mean for Europe? What are the gains and what are the pains? Who's winning and who's losing? In this volume, Dan Hamilton and Joe Quinlan continue their award-winning series on international ecomic issues with an up-to-date look at globalization's impact on Europe. They chart changing flows of trade, investment, people, money, and ideas, and they explain globalization's effect on European consumers, workers, companies, and governments. Globalization and Europe highlights opportunities, identifies challenges --and offers some surprising conclusions.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Hamilton is the Richard von Weizsacker Professor and director of the SAIS Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University, USA. He also serves as the director of the American Consortium for EU Studies in Washington, DC. Joseph P. Quinlan is nonresident fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Hamilton,Joseph P. Quinlan
- PublisherCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.