Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $37.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a first-stop resource on the expansion of global trade.Globalization is a popular buzzword these days, yet it means very different things to different people. In today's globalized ecomy, an article of clothing is likely made in several different countries. For example, the raw material, such as cotton or wool, is produced in one country. Then the raw material may be shipped to a second country where it is woven into cloth. The woven fabric may then be sent to a third country where it is cut to a clothing pattern. The cut pieces are often shipped to yet a fourth country to be sewn together and assembled into an article of clothing. Only then is the final product put on the market for sale. Globalization and Free Trade outlines the history of the expansion and globalization of national ecomies and explains how globalization evolved to its present state. This informative volume reviews current issues surrounding globalization, and presents case studies on several countries - including the United States, East Asia, Brazil, Russia, and China - to illustrate both the promise and the problems inherent in today's globalized markets.
- Author BiographyNatalie Goldstein is a freelance writer who has written numerous books for the educational market, including textbooks and teacher's guides for middle schools and encyclopedias for high schools. She lives in Brooktondale, New York. Frank W. Musgrave is director of the Southern Tier Center for Economic Education and professor of economics at Ithaca College in New York. He obtained an M.B.A. and a Ph.D. from Rutgers University, where he was a Walter Russell Scholar. His published books include The Economics of U.S. Health Care Policy: The Role of Market Forces and How to Prepare for the AP Micro/Macro Economics Exam, among others. He lives in Ithaca, New York.
- Author(s)Natalie Goldstein
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notegraphs, index, bibliography, glossary, chronology, tables
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byFrank W. Musgrave
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.