All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of the 'L-20 project' describes and analyses a 3-year mobilization designed as an alternative to the political deadlocks preventing progress on critical global issues. The book traces the origins and findings of the project, and addresses such hot button issues as global warming, poverty, and war in the developing world. The book features a Foreword by Dr. Gordon Smith, and an Afterword by the Right Hourable Paul Martin, former Prime Minister of Canada.
- Author(s)Peter C. Heap
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.