All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-techlogy and globalization are arguably the two most important forces driving the US ecomy today. This book analyzes how they interact and the implications of that interaction. The methodology applies data and statistical analysis to determine the impact of these forces over a broad spectrum of the US ecomy. Key topics addressed include why the US ecomy runs a continuing trade deficit in manufactured high-tech goods, why high-tech firms steadily lose manufacturing jobs, while creating professional jobs, and why high-tech industries rely on foreign outsourcing for much of their manufacturing.
- Author(s)Ashok Bardhan,Cynthia Kroll,Dwight Jaffee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.