All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionChinese retailing serves 1.3 billion consumers and is developing with high ecomic growth rates. This detailed reference examines the following issues: the revolution happening in Chinese retailing; the evolution of the opening-up policy of Chinese retailing; the great opportunities brought about by the dramatic change in the Chinese retail industry particularly by China's entry to the World Trade Organisation (WTO); how to succeed in the Chinese retail market; successful models and strategies for both Chinese retailers and multinational retailers in China. The book also discusses the deep impact of China's entry to the WTO on the Chinese retail industry and the strategic importance of the industry in China's transitional ecomy.
- Author BiographyDr Yong Zhen is an Assistant Professor of Business and Management at Beijing Normal University, Hong Kong Baptist University United International College. He has over 10 years of work and research experiences in Chinese retailing. He studied in the USA and the UK; and obtained Ph. D degree from University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Dr. Yong Zhen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.