Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sociological study of Muslim youth culture in two global cities in the Asia Pacific: Singapore and Sydney. Comparing young Muslims' participation in and reflections on various elements of popular culture, this study illuminates the range of attitudes and strategies they adopt to reconcile popular youth culture with piety.
- Author BiographyKamaludeen Mohamed Nasir is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He is the author of a number of books on the sociology of religion and political sociology, including Digital Culture and Religion in Asia, co-authored with Sam Han.
- Author(s)Kamaludeen Mohamed Nasir
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePop Music, Culture and Identity
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.