All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Globalizing Human Resource Management examines the strategic and global issues of HRM by showing how organizations address the tradeoffs between global integration and local responsiveness. Sparrow, Brewster, and Chung discuss varying methods of globalized talent management and employer branding and conclude with a multi-dimensional approach to HRM. The second edition includes: * Updated analyses of talent management, employer branding, and outsourcing of HRM * Broader geographic focus, including a new focus on Asian firms and other emerging markets * Exploration of the impact of strategic management thinking on HR as well as the latest research in other areas, such as operations, marketing, and ecomic geography Complementing traditional international HRM texts, this is an ideal book for any student interested in the actual strategic logics being pursued by the HR function today.
- Author BiographyPaul Sparrow is Director of the Centre for Performance-Led HR and Professor of International HRM at Lancaster University Management School, UK. Chris Brewster is Professor of International Human Resource Management at Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK. Chul Chung is Assistant Professor in International Human Resource Management at Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK.
- Author(s)Chris Brewster,Chul Chung,Paul Sparrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGlobal HRM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 colour illustrations, 5 colour tables, 7 colour line drawings
- Weight638 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.