All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the earliest books to present a collection of writings on the effects of globalization on India and Indian society. The editors have assembled a team of eminent academics to present a series of critical discussions about important issues of ecomy and agriculture, education and language, and culture and religion, based on ethgraphic case studies from different localities in India. Globalizing India is a major contribution to South Asian Studies, interrogating a topic of contemporary importance - both within the region and internationally.
- Author BiographyJackie Assayag is Senior Research Fellow at the National Centre of Scientific Research (CNRS), Maison francaise, Oxford, UK, and affiliated to the Centre for Indian and South Asian Studies at EHESS, Paris. Chris Fuller is Professor of Anthropology at London School of Economics.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnthem South Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChris Fuller,Jackie Assayag
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.