All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes essays assessing the impact of globalization on law and court systems across the world.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Jackson is Herman Brown Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University and the author of Even the Children of Strangers: Equality under the U.S. Constitution. Michael C. Tolley is Associate Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University and the coauthor (with Christopher J. Bosso and John H. Portz) of American Government: Conflict, Compromise, and Citizenship. Mary L. Volcansek is Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University and the author of Constitutional Politics in Italy: The Constitutional Court.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Foundations of the Democratic State
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDonald W. Jackson,Mary L. Volcansek,Michael C. Tolley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.