All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the changing relationship between mirity languages and language policy and planning in the context of globalization, through an examination of the Irish language context. It demonstrates how localized practices are involved in the refashioning of the value of the Irish language.
- Author BiographyMairead Moriarty is a Lecturer in Sociolinguistics and New Media at the School of Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics, University of Limerick, Ireland. Her research interests lie in the field of multilingualism and in minority language policy and planning and she has published widely on these themes.
- Author(s)Mairead Moriarty
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- Series TitleLanguage and Globalization
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.