All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical answers to the most pressing questions faced daily by today's global managers. Based on groundbreaking research conducted by the Institute for the Future on behalf of such organizations as Apple Computer, AT&T, and American Express, this guide to the challenges of managing globally identifies the key competencies that managers need to succeed in the global workplace.Get the practical answers to the most pressing questions faced by today's global managers. Based on groundbreaking research, this guide identifies the key competencies managers need to succeed in the global workplace.Get the practical answers to the most pressing questions faced by today's global managers. Based on groundbreaking research, this guide also identifies the key competencies managers need to succeed in the global workplace.
- Author BiographyMARY O'HARA-DEVEREAUX is vice president of Grove Consultants International, an organizational consulting firm, and senior research fellow at the Institute for the Future. She consults extensively worldwide with businesses and government organizations on global management and organizational change. ROBERT JOHANSEN is director of the Emerging Information Technologies Program at the Institute for the Future and a research affiliate at the Center for Information Systems Research and the Center for Coordination Science at MIT. He is lead author of several books including Teleconferencing and Beyond (1984) and Groupware: Computer Support for Business Teams (1988).
- Author(s)Mary O'Hara- Devereaux
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/1994
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width161 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.