All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Sandison takes the reader on a magical journey as seen through the eyes of some of Scotland's best-kwn and most respected gillies, stalkers and keepers - men who have spent their whole lives on river, moor and hill caring for the iconic salmon in our rivers and the red deer on our hills. The stories they have to tell are full of humour, kindliness and patience; sometimes under difficult circumstances as they help their guests, old and young alike, vice or experienced, in pursuit of the best possible chance of sport. Your guide, Bruce Sandison, is a highly regarded author and conservationist, well kwn for his passionate love for his native land. Everything that is finest about Scotland will be found along the way and, above all, this is a unique opportunity to spend time in the company of these glorious, very special gentlemen.
- Author BiographyBruce Sandison is one of Scotland's best-known writers and journalists. He has twice won the prestigious Highlands and Islands Media Award Feature Writer of the Year and his work has appeared in a wide range of journals and magazines. He has published twelve books celebrating Scotland's precious landscape and environment. Bruce lives in Tongue in North Scotland.
- Author(s)Bruce Sandison
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Note8pp. colour
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.