About this product
- DescriptionIn this masterpiece about freedom, feminism, and destiny, Printz Hor author A.S. King tells the epic story of a girl coping with devastating loss at long last--a girl who has idea that the future needs her, and that the present needs her even more.Graduating from high school is a time of limitless possibilities--but t for Glory, who has plan for what's next. Her mother committed suicide when Glory was only four years old, and she's never stopped wondering if she will eventually go the same way...until a transformative night when she begins to experience an astonishing new power to see a person's infinite past and future. From ancient ancestors to many generations forward, Glory is bombarded with visions--and what she sees ahead of her is terrifying: A tyrannical new leader raises an army. Women's rights disappear. A violent second civil war breaks out. And young girls vanish daily, sold off or interned in camps. Glory makes it her mission to record everything she sees, hoping her tes will somehow make a difference. She may t see a future for herself, but she'll do anything to make sure this one doesn't come to pass.
- Author BiographyA.S. King is the author of the highly acclaimed Reality Boy ; Ask the Passengers, a Los Angeles Times Book Prize winner; Everybody Sees the Ants ; and the Edgar Award nominated, Michael L. Printz Honor book Please Ignore Vera Dietz. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and children.
- Author(s)A S King
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.