Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionListing over 20,000 terms commonly used in food science, with their Chinese equivalents, this work is intended as a useful reference covering subjects such as biotechlogy, environmental protection, organic and natural food nutrition.
- Author BiographyChi-fai Chau obtained his doctoral degree in Biology from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, while Hoi-shan Kwan received his doctoral degree in Microbiology from the University of California, Davis, USA. They are teaching at the Food Science Department of National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan and the Biology Department of the Chinese University of Hong Kong respectively. They have had extensive research and teaching experiences in Chinese medicinal plants, health foods, nanotechnology, genetics, biotechnology and food microbiology.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight1148 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byChi-fai Chau,Hoi-shan Kwan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.