All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe initiative of the Gloucestershire Craft Brewers, this book presents the only comprehensive list of local pubs serving locally brewed beer, promoting real ales and atmosphere. With a history of brewing in the county combined with general and historical information on the pubs themselves, this illustrated guide offers the chance to sample and enjoy the best the county has to offer. Maps and competitions make it possible to follow the trails across the county and by thus participating the reader can do their own bit to preserve and continue to enjoy Gloucestershire's beer-drinking heritage!
- Author BiographyGREG PILLEY is the chair of Gloucestershire Craft Brewers. The owner of Stroud brewery, he has set up the Gloucestershire Ale Trail along with his in-county competitors, for the good of Gloucestershire ale! This book is a collective effort.
- Author(s)Gloucestershire Craft Brewers,Greg Pilley
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2008
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30 black and white and 50 colour
- Weight240 g
- Width124 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.