All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
About this product
- DescriptionA Chicago-based clinical psychiatrist, Dr. Marak Burad solicits funding from Stokerdine's International and a major religious organization to conduct a three-year study of the sleep patterns of gifted children. Allison Mugler's only son, Martin is of interest because he possesses the ability to Life Trance by floating. This advanced type of out-of-body experience allows the child to leave his physical presence and visit other people. The gift strengthens as Martin grows causing him to produce a kind of coveted vibrant energy. The only complication is that Martin's Life Trance body becomes trapped in a 17th Century anniversary clock, which is stolen and it leaves him as a child with special needs. Charly Bergeron is an aspiring jazz, singer and art collector. In fact, he has everything that it takes to make it, even more than most gay guys in their twenties. He acquires the vintage clock in 2008, from a shop in Brooklyn and winds it consequently releasing the trapped Life Trance presence and opening a portal to 1978. Circumstances bring Charly to the brink of poverty. He wants to hold steadfast to his creative aspirations but must take a position as a beauty advisor with Stokerdine's International (a chain of supermarkets). They have ventured into the luxury beauty game calling their in-store prestige beauty departments Gorgeous. Working as a BA manifests opportunities for Charly to study human nature and psychology through a variety of ups and downs. Glowing in Darkness is the first installment of a series of three books depicting an escapade about accepting inescapable responsibilities and learning to love the seemingly unlovable.
- Author BiographyStacy Stewart Smith is a New York-based author, fine artist, and fashion designer. He has been a college educator for many years including his current post as an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Fashion Design Art at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) of New York.
- Author(s)Stacy Stewart Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.