Gluten-Free 101: Master Gluten-Free Cooking with 101 Great Recipes by Agate Publishing (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 101 series expands with an all-new everything-you-need-to-kw guide to making gluten-free meals. This cookbook features 101 delicious, diverse, and accessible recipes, all of which have been thoroughly kitchen tested. Gluten-Free 101 also features a simple, contemporary-looking design that's as practical as it is elegant, with measures calculated using both traditional and metric quantities. Scattered throughout are beautiful full-color photographs that enhance each books utility and visual appeal. These practical, hands-on kitchen resources also look great on the kitchen bookshelf--and because their durable flexi-binding is sewn, they are extremely easy to keep open and lay flat on your kitchen counter while you're cooking from their pages. Every home cook can appreciate how a life-flat binding makes a cookbook much easier to use! Gluten-Free 101 starts off with a detailed introduction that covers the basics of gluten-free and provides plenty of helpful how-tos, insider tips, and keys to best results. The idea is to provide everything a reader needs to kw in order to make these recipes successfully. The 101 recipes included feature a breadth of different dishes drawn from a wide range of culinary traditions, all of them featuring clear, straightforward directions, and all of them delicious. The 101 series is perfect both for beginners and more experienced cooks looking to broaden their kitchen horizons.
- Author BiographyPerrin Davis is co-editor of Surrey's 101 series. She lives in suburban Chicago.
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series Title101
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight457 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPerrin Davis
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.