All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Annalise Roberts' popular cookbook is a welcome choice for those allergic to gluten who want to enjoy delicious fresh-baked foods. Roberts presents easy-to-use recipes and techniques for baking everyday basics like bread and cookies as well as classic treats like brownies and biscuits. Sample delights include Multi-Grain Artisan Bread, Hazelnut Cake, and Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Doughnuts. These recipes use precise mixes of n-wheat-based, gluten-free flours that only the baker need kw are allergy safe. Gluten-Free Baking Classics is designed for all skills levels, from beginner to seasoned, and the book is especially useful for vices since it contains detailed instructions on how to get started, as well as timeless baking techniques and guidelines to assure success. Also included are tips on how to incorporate gluten-free baking into a busy weekly schedule, and the book explains why baking wholesome and delicious breads, muffins, cakes, and other items is so important for emotional and physical well-being.
- Author BiographyAnnalise Roberts co-writes a newspaper column, The Food Philosopher, and the website foodphilosopher.com. She works with a variety of celiac support groups in the New York metropolitan area, including the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and a group run by the Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey. She is a resource contact for Bergen County, New Jersey for the Celiac Sprue Association. (CSA is the largest celiac organization in America and has more than 10,000 members.) She teaches gluten-free baking at local community schools in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Annalise G. Roberts
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2008
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byPeter H. R. Green
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.