All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhile we can all enjoy turkey and vegetables at Christmas, those with coeliac disease often have to miss out on those extras that make the festive period special. With this book, you can make Cookies and Small Bakes - enjoy Christmas gingerbread and swcap cookies before indulging in Large Cakes and Desserts, from traditional fruit cake to yule log. Throw the perfect party with recipes for Canapes and Party Bites. From mini cornbreads and blinis topped with smoked salmon and caviar to golden salted caramel tartlets and cheese straws, you'll be able to cater for all your guests. And for those tricky side dishes, you'll be spoilt for choice like never before with Sauces and Stuffings. Make a delicious gravy or bread sauce, or serve chestnut stuffing alongside your turkey. Gluten-free Christmas gives you all the recipes you need, so as t to miss out on your holiday favourites.
- Author BiographyA lawyer and finalist on the hugely popular BBC TV series MasterChef, Hannah Miles has developed a second career as a cook and food writer. She is the author of a host of books, including Choux, Cheesecake, Popcorn Treats, Doughnuts and Milkshake Bar, all published by RPS. She lives in Bedfordshire in the idyllic English countryside.
- Author(s)Hannah Miles
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.