Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.92+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-free doesn t have to mean pleasure-free anymore! Today, with some smart and easy cooking strategies, plus tasty substitutes, it s possible to eat both healthily and delectably. As long as you have this cookbook on your kitchen counter, you can enjoy delicious dishes with tempting aromas, eclectic flavors, and apologies. Nothing s off the menu t even baked goods, thanks to a variety of flours, including brown rice, coconut, garbanzo, grains like quia and millet, tapioca, and much more. The comprehensive advice in this cookbook covers making your own mixes for such favorites as pizza, bread, cakes, and cookies, and there are plenty of amazing, mouth-watering options for every meal. Breakfast might include Fluffy Pancakes, Cherry Orega Scones, and Mini Frittatas with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Goat Cheese. For a lighter dish, try Italian Green Salad with Pears & Parmesan Cheese or Chestnut Sweet Potato Soup. And with mains like Stuffed Leg of Lamb with Creamy Yogurt Sauce, and Chicken Soup with Matzo Balls, you won t feel as if you re giving up anything. (Don t worry: we haven t forgotten dessert. With treats ranging from Ice Cream Sandwiches to Marble Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, even the sweetest tooth will be satisfied.) Whether you re suffering from celiac disease or ather form of gluten-intolerance, or just want to feel better and healthier, this cookbook is the key to going gluten-free . . . scrumptiously.
- Author BiographyChef Einat Mazor was born near the Mediterranean, where seasonal, fresh fish, fruits, and vegetables flourish. She forged a strong connection to food and cooking at an early age. This passion shaped her life and career. Although she went on to earn her BA in life science from Tel Aviv University, an MA in business, and worked for a time in the corporate world, she never gave up on her dream of owning a catering place of her own. That wish came true when she became a certified chef at the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City. Now, she s a culinary consultant for restaurants and food companies where she specializes in gluten- and dairy-free products.
- Author(s)Einat Mazor
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width229 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.