All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the Wheat-Free Cook, selected by Sara Moulton on Good Morning America as one of the top ten cookbooks of 2007, Gluten-Free Italian charts new territory. Many of Italy's best-loved foods--from ravioli to tiramisu--contain wheat flour, so they've been off limits to the gluten-intolerant. Until w. Jacqueline Mallorca creates gluten-free surprises like fresh pasta, rustic breads, delicious vegetable contorni (side dishes) that double as appetizers, and sensational regional desserts. Mallorca's easy-to-follow recipes make using fresh ingredients an inviting prospect. Gluten-Free Italian also includes a shopping guide, cooking tips, Italian pantry staples, a glossary of alternative grains and flours, mail-order sources, and celiac resources.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Mallorca has written or collaborated on twelve cookbooks. Formerly an editorial assistant to James Beard and a food columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, she lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Mallorca
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note8 page of color photos
- Weight457 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.