All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Delicious Solution for digestive issues, allergies, fibromyalgia, and many more health issues. Learn what to eat and get tasty, easy recipes that have some fiber and are low in sugar to keep you balanced and satisfied. Eating gluten free can decrease inflammation, bloating, insomnia and lead to increased energy. It can even help you to manage your weight.
- Author BiographyKaren Russell has worked in the healthcare field for over 25 years. She has a degree in Dietetics and has worked in hospitals and nursing homes as well as weight loss centers before getting her certificate as a Certified Health Coach. Her passion is to teach people how to eat healthy and feel good naturally.
- Author(s)Karen M Russell
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width249 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.