Gluten-Free Made Simple: Easy Everyday Meals That Everyone Can Enjoy by Marcia Schultz Dahlstrom, Carol Field Dahlstrom, Elizabeth Dahlstrom Burnley (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost families with a member with Celiac disease struggle to get food on the table that everyone can enjoy. This easy-to-use cookbook focuses on creating simple and tasty recipes with a minimum of stress. Most of the dishes use ingredients that are easily found in supermarkets and don't require the exotic flours or expensive ingredients found in other gluten-free cookbooks. With over 100 gluten-free recipes for every meal of the day from entrees, soups, salads, and appetizers, to desserts and other baked goods, here is a book that lives up to the promise of making it so simple even first time cooks can create gluten-free meals the whole family can share. Gluten-Free Made Simple also includes: complete nutritional analysis for every recipe; step-by-step photos helpful to beginners; a list of naturally gluten-free foods available in supermarkets; icons to indicate high protein, low fat, high fibre, casein-free, egg-free and/or vegetarian; and, information about gluten, celiac disease and living a gluten-free lifestyle. One of the fastest growing segments in nutrition is understanding the role of gluten and its effect on the immune system. This book offers guidance to people struggling to make sense of their food options while cooking delicious food for themselves and their families.
- Author BiographyCAROL FIELD DAHLSTROM was Executive Editor at Better Homes and Gardens books for many years. She is now president of her own company, Brave Ink Press. She became interested in developing gluten-free recipes when family members were diagnosed with Celiac disease. ELIZABETH DAHLSTROM BURNLEY has a M.S. and B.S. in Nutritional Science. She is currently a faculty member at Iowa State University, teaching food science and human nutrition courses, as well as a class on gluten-free cooking and baking. MARCIA SCHULTZ DAHLSTROM has Celiac disease. Marcia has dedicated herself to developing gluten-free recipes that are easy and inexpensive and that she can prepare and enjoy with her family.
- Author(s)Carol Field Dahlstrom,Elizabeth Dahlstrom Burnley,Marcia Schultz Dahlstrom
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteincludes colour photos throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.