All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGluten Free for the 5:2 Fast Diet Are you fed up with constantly trying to lose weight and sick to death of being on a diet all the time. Have you tried all of the latest 'fads' and they just didn't work for you long term. Do you put the weight back on real fast when you stop 'dieting'? If any or all of the above sounds familiar, then stop beating yourself up because it really is t your fault you failed. Full- on dieting just does t work for most people as there are very few who can stop eating rmally forever. That is unless you are a super model and get paid fabulously well to do it. The main reason most people fail to lose weight or keep it off once the diet stops is that dieting is it BORING. That's right, being on a diet 7 days a week for months or more is BORING. We are only human and love things that we kw are t good for our health or our waistline. But we can't help it because the things that are bad for us are usually the most delicious and satisfying. What would it feel like to fit into your favourite dress or pants or holiday clothes that you haven't been able to wear for ages? How would you like to meet up with old friends and see their amazed looks at the new slim you? What if you could eat rmally for 5 days a week and only 'diet' for the other 2? Sounds too good to be true doesn't it, but that is exactly what the 5:2 Fast Diet is all about. Easy healthy weight loss without constantly watching everything you eat. It works by letting you eat rmally five days a week but on the other two days you eat 500 - 600 calories. It really is that simple!! To help you achieve your goals, this cookbook contains all the meals and information you will ever need to follow the 5:2 Diet and I promise you, that you will lose 3-5 lbs every week if you follow this diet plan properly. The recipes here make it really easy to follow the 5:2 Diet because the food is so delicious and easy to make, you will hardly kw you are dieting. It makes sense to plan out your food on your fasting days as you don't want to be stuck in the kitchen too long when you are trying to eat less and this cookbook has everything you need. Over 95 gluten-free recipes that will make your fasting days a lot easier to manage and some great tips and information. They include quick breakfasts, easy lunches and some delicious dinners. The recipes are carefully put together with a balance of protein and carbohydrates and all ingredients are readily available. Menus are set out in 1, 2 or 4 portions depending on ingredients which are given in imperial and metric as well as cups where applicable, so should suit everyone. Many recipes are suitable for freezing and are marked as such. The recipe index shows the calorie count so that you can go straight to a meal that is within your allowance, especially useful if you need to cut back on your evening meal. This index also makes it a lot easier to plan out your fasting day food well in advance which is vital if you are going to succeed. So if you want some delicious gluten-free but low calorie meals that will help you to lose weight easily, this cookbook will make it work and you will be thrilled with the results.
- Author BiographyBest Selling author Liz Armond was born and educated in London, UK. She has been an active student of fitness and nutrition for over 30 years. She has always tried to lead a healthy lifestyle and looks for ways to get healthier and live longer. After trying out the 5.2 diet and having great success she put together her favorite recipes adapted for the 5:2 and published her complete series of cookbooks suitable for every diet. Liz is now an enthusiastic advocate for this proven diet and is a firm believer that following this diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle will achieve her goal of living a long and happy life. She is married with two children and is an enthusiastic golfer, rambler and also loves to ski whenever possible.
- Author(s)Liz Armond
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.