All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith the traumatic events of Foxed behind him, Detective Lane has been promoted to the head of the Calgary Major Crimes Unit, a position that brings new responsibilities, as well as a new partner in the form of headstrong rookie Nigel Li. Lane and Li's first case, an investigation into the death of a migrant worker, points them in the direction of Douglas Jones, the leader of a radical religious compound in rthern Alberta, who has been suspected of bombing oil and gas pipelines. With the Calgary Stampede just days away, and anti-Muslim tension mounting in town in the wake of the hour killing of a young girl, Lane and Li must foil a potential terror attack .
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Garry Ryan published his first Detective Lane novel, Queens Park. The second, The Lucky Elephant Restaurant, won a 2007 Lambda Literary Award. He has since published six more titles in the series: A Hummingbird Dance, Smoked, Malabarista, Foxed, Glycerine and the forthcoming Indiana Pulcinella. In 2009, Ryan was awarded Calgarys Freedom of Expression Award.
- Author(s)Garry Ryan
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.