All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on GMCs most fruitful six decades, from 1927 to 1987, this book offers a prologue and epilogue to round out the 100+ year history of GMC trucks and their predecessors Rapid and Reliance, with particular emphasis on the heavy-duty models. In-depth coverage of all models, engine specifications, year-to-year changes, and model-by-model genealogy charts is included, as well as the story of GM's role as a heavy-duty truck maker and the influences of Max Grabowski, William Crapo Durant, and Alfred P. Sloan Jr. An essential book for truck enthusiasts, historians, restorer's, and anyone interested in General Motors. Archival photos, many from the National Automotive Historical Collection, show these models in pristine form.
- Author(s)James Wagner
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.