All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGnani Yoga: The Complete Yoga for Beginners Guide is a book that will explain all the tenets that govern this form of yoga. When the reader gets to the end of this book, they will kw all the basics of gnani yoga and will be better able to make an informed decision as to whether or t this type of yoga is for them. Yoga is still a taboo topic for many individuals and this book will help to clear up a lot of the myths that surround the practice of yoga on a whole. It is a great guide for anyone who wants to start learning about the process of yoga.
- Author BiographyArunth Vashwani was introduced to the practice of yoga from an early age. It was when he got older that he started to learn that there were various forms of yoga and that he could opt to become proficient in one form of yoga or study more than one if he dedicated himself to it. He ended up opting to study gnani yoga. To him it seemed to be more fulfilling and it was something that he had done before with his uncles. The main aim that he has with the book is to give an in depth explanation of the tenets that govern this form of yoga. Many persons do not fully understand what it means to practice yoga. They only think about various poses and not think about the philosophy of it. Arunth changes that with this book.
- Author(s)Arunth Vashwani
- PublisherMdk Publications
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMdk Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.