All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGnellie is in such a rush to go out to meet Gah that she forgets to bring her keys, but Gah comes to her rescue in a daring attempt to save the day. There is a whole extended gamily of hand-knitted gmes living in a garden. Read about what Naughty Grbert, Grandma Grah, Gnatasha and the rest of the family get up to in other Gme Tales.
- Author BiographyThis is Jenny Wiltshire's first Gnome Tales book. She lives in rural Oxfordshire, England. She knits and photographs the gnomes in various situations in her garden. There is a whole extended family of hand knitted gnomes and they all have names beginning with 'Gn'. Jenny taught in primary schools for many years and believes it is crucial to a child's development to promote creativity and fuel their innate imaginative capabilities.
- Author(s)MS Jenny Anne Wiltshire
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.