All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoor little Grman, the Grwegian Gme has a problem. Living way up Grth at the base of Mount Gnewtontoppen in Svalbard, Grway, he's always at the end of Santa's route. Why, there's hardly ever anything left for Grman! All he ever gets in his stocking are just a few little Gnicks and Gnacks. But Grman has a plan and he hopes this year, things will be different. In a hilarious, read-aloud adventure that charmingly showcases some of the geography and Christmas traditions of Norway, Grman, the Grwegian Gme provides loads of magical, tongue-twisting fun. Its comic cadences and fanciful dialect are a pleasure that will carry through the Christmas season and long beyond. www.grmangme.com
- Author(s)Jim Prock
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.