All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEncountering God Leads to Spiritual Intimacy and Transformation Some believe that learning about God is like looking for something inside the refrigerator the air is cool and you can never find what you re looking for. Or perhaps the word boring best describes your experience of studying theology? Bible studies about kwing God are often mechanical and systematic. In Go Deeper, Ken Jung provides an alternative way story theology for experiencing God. Go Deeper invites you to explore your relationship with God by placing yourself into the biblical narratives. By doing so, readers will encounter the God who passionately pursues us with His sovereignty, holiness, presence, grace, and love. The result: we are transformed in the process.
- Author BiographyKen Jung (PhD, University of Bristol, England) is pastor of spiritual formation at Bridges Community Church in Fremont, California. Having served in multicultural churches for over ten years (both in the United States and overseas, ) Ken has also been an adjunct teacher in theology, religion, and philosophy. Go Deeper combines his love for theology and literature. One of Ken's passions in life includes training national pastors and leaders. Visit his blog, Renewing Eli, a site dedicated to his writings on spiritual formation. Ken lives in Fremont, California, with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Ken Jung
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.