All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith simple, rhyming text and vibrant full-page photographs, young readers will love this showcase of the world's diversity. From clothing to food to homes to our very faces, humans are both individual and universal.
- Author BiographyNancy Loewen has published many books for kids. She's a two-time Minnesota Book Award finalist (Four to the Pole and The LAST Day of Kindergarten) and the recipient of a Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers (Writer's Toolbox series). She holds an MFA from Hamline University in St. Paul. Nancy has two children and lives near Minneapolis. To learn more, visit www. nancyloewen.com. Paula Skelley is a blogger who writes about life, loss, and pediatric cancer awareness. She holds a BS in English and Sociology and an MA in English (creative writing concentration) from Minnesota State University, Mankato. She is a mother of two and lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with her family.
- Author(s)Nancy Loewen,Paula Skelley
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleA+ Books: Go Go Global
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.