All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn a voice of incence and candor, Christine Brennan Mulvaney shares the joys and heartbreaks of being the youngest of nine in Ireland, losing her mother at the age of 2, being separated from her siblings as they went off to America, and then finding herself living with distant family in America at the age of 9. Share in her fears and cry at her trials and tribulations as you find yourself enamored with her story and her sheer determination to make it through every hardship with hope and optimism.
- Author BiographyChristine Mulvaney was born in Ireland and came to this country when she was 9 years old. She lived with her aunt and uncle in West Orange, New Jersey for many years. She is retired and lives at the Jersey Shore.
- Author(s)Christine Brennan Mulvaney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.