All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 48-page team activity book includes games, mazes, puzzles, word searches, pix puzzles, crosswords, stickers, writing prompts, dream team player cut-outs, facts about the team, and more. Each book comes with information about a free app that can be downloaded by visiting the itunes store.
- Author BiographyDarla Hall resides in Vestavia, AL with her husband and four children. She grew up in Cloverdale, IN and graduated high school at South Putman High School. She then graduated from Ball State University and has a degree in Public Relations. She has worked in advertising and marketing for 20 years and most recently owned HallMarketing. She created this idea in 2011 when one of her client's sons was struck by a car and broke his legs. The little boy, Miles Waldrop, has fully recovered. She has since donated hundereds of books to children in local hospitals. She wrote a book titled, Angels Yell Roll Tide, in 2012. A percentage of the profits from the activity book sales is used to donate books to children in hospitals where the teams are popular. She has a heart for helping others and inspiring others to live life to the fullest.
- Author(s)Darla Hall
- PublisherIn the Sports Zone LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIn the Sports Zone LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.